in ARK Survival Evolved: As a man or woman stranded naked, freezing and starving on the shores of a mysterious island called ARK, you must hunt, harvest resources, craft items, grow crops, research technologies, and build shelters to withstand the elements. Use your cunning and resources to kill or tame the leviathan dinosaurs and other primeval creatures roaming the land, and team up with or prey on hundreds of other players to survive, dominate… and escape!
- Tame, train and ride dinosaurs in a living ecosystem
- You must eat and drink to survive, with different kinds of plants & meat having different nutritional properties, including human meat. Ensuring a supply of fresh water to your home and inventory is a pressing concern. All physical actions come at a cost of food and water, long-distance travel is fraught with subsistence peril! Inventory weight makes you move slower, and the day/night cycle along with randomized weather patterns add another layer of challenge by altering the temperature of the environment, causing you to hunger or thirst more quickly.
- Build a fire or shelter, and craft a large variety of customizable clothing & armors, to help protect yourself against locational damage & extreme temperatures using the dynamic indoor/outdoor insulation calculation system.
- Tend to your crops and they will grow to produce delicious and rare fruits, which can also be used to cook a plethora of logical recipes and make useful tonics! Explore to find the rarest of plant seeds that have the most powerful properties! Vegetarians & vegans can flourish, and it will be possible to master and conquer the ARK in a non-violent manner!
- By bringing sufficient rare sacrificial items to special Summon locations, you can capture the attention of the one of the ARK ’s god-like mythical creatures, who will arrive for battle.
- Create a Tribe and add your friends to it, and all your Pets can be commanded by and allied to anyone in your Tribe.
- OS: Windows 7 Service Pack 1, or Windows 8
- Processor: 2 GHz Dual-Core 64-bit CPU
- Memory: 4000 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX11 Compatible GPU with 1 GB Video RAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Hard Drive: 20000 MB available space